(edit 8/20/2012: Originally written for v1.5, this has been tested and works fine as of Gmvault v1.7-beta, so just change things accordingly and install away! I’ve updated the links below.) I’ve been using getmail for over a year to backup my Gmail account. As far as I know, it’s been working, but it just grabs email […]
- SNMPv3 Configuration for Dell PowerConnect 3500 Series
- Static Devices on Remote Side of a SonicWALL Site-to-Site VPN? Remember to Renegotiate!
- Extend Toner Life on Your Brother HL-2270DW By Enabling Toner Continue Mode
- The Journey From MyFax to MetroFax
- Gmvault: gmail backup (Ubuntu install and setup)