So apparently SNMP should be secured. Disable write access if you don’t need it, and use SNMPv3 instead of the other versions. I setup some ProCurve switches recently, and evilrouters.net had a great writeup on configuring SNMPv3. So configured me some ProCurve and went on my way. Then came my Dell PowerConnect 3548P. I bought […]
- SNMPv3 Configuration for Dell PowerConnect 3500 Series
- Static Devices on Remote Side of a SonicWALL Site-to-Site VPN? Remember to Renegotiate!
- Extend Toner Life on Your Brother HL-2270DW By Enabling Toner Continue Mode
- The Journey From MyFax to MetroFax
- Gmvault: gmail backup (Ubuntu install and setup)