rkhunter (Rootkit Hunter) is a wonderful tool to assist in securing your system, but it becomes much less helpful if it constantly reports false positives. After updating your rkhunter.conf file appropriately, you may still be left with the following error: Warning: Hidden file found: /dev/.initramfs: symbolic link to `/run/initramfs’ This file can’t be whitelisted because […]
- Flashing IT Firmware to the LSI SAS 9211-8i HBA, 2014 EFI Recipe
- SNMPv3 Configuration for Dell PowerConnect 3500 Series
- Static Devices on Remote Side of a SonicWALL Site-to-Site VPN? Remember to Renegotiate!
- Extend Toner Life on Your Brother HL-2270DW By Enabling Toner Continue Mode
- The Journey From MyFax to MetroFax