tl;dr MyFax Support sucks. Getting ‘Mydll_NT: Error in function: dAddPortMonitor, Error code: 126.’ installing the Print-to-Fax Assistant? Run msiexec /i myfaxassistantsetup.msi /q and install in silent mode. Dear j2 Global Communications/Protus/MyFax: Please remind your company to care about their software and the people that use it. In particular, you need to provide support for the […]
- Flashing IT Firmware to the LSI SAS 9211-8i HBA, 2014 EFI Recipe
- SNMPv3 Configuration for Dell PowerConnect 3500 Series
- Static Devices on Remote Side of a SonicWALL Site-to-Site VPN? Remember to Renegotiate!
- Extend Toner Life on Your Brother HL-2270DW By Enabling Toner Continue Mode
- The Journey From MyFax to MetroFax