So I got a new lens for my Nikon (a 50mm f/1.8D AF) and boy is it a lot of fun. The D60 body doesn’t have an in-body autofocus motor, which is probably one of reasons why it’s so small, but it’s been a pleasant challenge forcing myself to manually focus with this lens. These […]
- Flashing IT Firmware to the LSI SAS 9211-8i HBA, 2014 EFI Recipe
- SNMPv3 Configuration for Dell PowerConnect 3500 Series
- Static Devices on Remote Side of a SonicWALL Site-to-Site VPN? Remember to Renegotiate!
- Extend Toner Life on Your Brother HL-2270DW By Enabling Toner Continue Mode
- The Journey From MyFax to MetroFax